Friday, December 18, 2009

ChicagoChicagoChicago

Carrie Klint is working in the city every weekend and I was able to get a ride to chicago at 6AM. As soon as I arrived and started to walk in the city, I realized I really missed Chicago where I have so many memories and stories of my last 4years living there. It was really good that I got to see Katha before she goes back to Germany for Christmas break. We went to a brunch restaurant "Orange Peal" and enjoyed our whole morning together with delicious food and talk. I want to praise God who is doing His beautiful work in her life. It still amazes me how God brings people together to grow together! I had so much fun in the city and enjoyed walking everywhere. And I was so happy to see Korean pears at Trader Joe's!! Because Korean pear is the best!!! My Friday dinner with Justin at Shoreline Brewery allowed us to celebrate his last Friday working!! So proud of him! 캐리가 매주금요일마다 시카고에서 일을해서 같이 차를 얻어타고 아침 6시에 시카고에 갈 수 있었다.. 도시에 내려 걷자마다 지난 4년동안 살면서 가졌던 추억과 삶에 얼마나 그리운 곳인지 생각하게 했다. 카타가 크리스마스 방학동안 독일자기집을 가기전에 볼 수 있어서 너무 좋았다.. 유명한 브런치 오렌지 레스토랑에 가서 오전내내 맛나는 음식을 먹으며 교제를 나눴다.. 만날때마다 이야기 할때마다 카타를 생각하며 하나님께 감사하다. 그리고 놀랍다.. 두 사람을 같은 곳에 불러주셔서 같이 나누고 성장할 수 있게 하시는 그분의 일이!! 오랜만에 시티를 걷고 좋은 시간을 보냈다.. 트레러조에서 한국배를 발견해서 너무 기뻤다. 한국배는 너무 맛있어! 이제 마지막이고 또 마지막 금요일을 일한 저스틴과 저녁을 같이 먹으므로 축하를 했다. 너무 일을 많이 열심히 했기때문에 칭찬을 많이 해주고 싶었다.

2 comments:

  1. 잘했군. 내가 꼭 말을 남겨야 할것같은 압박이 엄청 느껴져서 쓰는거야~ 여기 왜케 썰렁한거냐
    나도 시카고가 그립다

    ReplyDelete
  2. 하하하 역시 너밖에 없어 내 삶에 관심있는 사람은..
    오렌지 너랑 갔었던데 알지? 근데 카타랑은 딴 로케이션에 갔었어.. 너랑 갔었던데가 더 이뻤던것 같아.. 그러고 보니 너와의 시카고 기억이 많군.. 니가 시카고에 엄청 왔었잖아!!! 이제 우리 어디서 만나지?

    ReplyDelete