Monday, March 22, 2010

happy birthday Donna!








































































































































Happy birthday Donna!!! Fred and Donna took us special and beautiful places when sun was starting to go down. I got to see so many interesting things that I never seen before. It was kinda cloudy day but absolutely beautiful!!! We went to "Rod Reel Pier" restaurant that is on the water to eat 'Fresh Fish'. It was good! I was so grateful our time together. thank you Fred and Donna. They have so many amazing stories to share!!! God is truly good. We went over to Bruce and Marty noble's place in the evening. 프레드와 다나가 우리를 노을의 시간때에 맞게 아주 멋찐 곳을 데려가 주었다. 약간 구름낀 날씨었지만 여전히 아름다웠다!! 신선한 생선요리를 먹기위해 물위에 있는 "라드 릴 피어"레스토랑에 가서 맛나는 생선요리를 먹고 그들의 친구 브르스와 놀라운 아티스인 마티를 만나며 "다나"의 생일을 마무리했다. 하나님의이 모든 시간과 그들의 이야기를 통해서 선하심을 경험케하셨다.. 감사하다...

No comments:

Post a Comment