really? I took out coffee from my life completely since I found out I was pregnant. That's good news! There was no joy that I could look forward for my morning.. hehe
Well, they say up to 12oz a day but I've read it somewhere else that you can drink up to 3 cups a day. I drink 1/2~1 cup a day, just to satisfy my craving.
Justin is funny, but good in how well he takes care of you and the baby by reminding you not to drink lots of caffeine, and to lay on your side when you are sleeping. :) He will be a good dad.
Uni, it's okay to have up to 3 cups. But be careful not to drink other caffinated drinks if you drink 3 cups of coffee everyday.
ReplyDeletereally? I took out coffee from my life completely since I found out I was pregnant. That's good news! There was no joy that I could look forward for my morning.. hehe
ReplyDelete그래 적당히 마셔~ 그래도 절제하면서 ㅎㅎㅎ
ReplyDeletehttp://www.babycenter.com/caffeine-during-pregnancy
ReplyDeleteWell, they say up to 12oz a day but I've read it somewhere else that you can drink up to 3 cups a day. I drink 1/2~1 cup a day, just to satisfy my craving.
Justin is funny, but good in how well he takes care of you and the baby by reminding you not to drink lots of caffeine, and to lay on your side when you are sleeping. :) He will be a good dad.
ReplyDelete