wow, you are as big as me!! it's amazing feeling though isn't it? Being able to feel the baby is such a comfort because you know the baby is still alive and well. By 30th week, you wish the baby would settle down, especially before bed. Enjoy your pregnancy!!
Emi,you are about 8weeks ahead of me yet I feel like I am in 30th week. Wish that we are close that we could share many more things as we are going through this together.
wow, you are as big as me!! it's amazing feeling though isn't it? Being able to feel the baby is such a comfort because you know the baby is still alive and well. By 30th week, you wish the baby would settle down, especially before bed. Enjoy your pregnancy!!
ReplyDeleteso special! I can't wait to meet and hold this precious Baney baby. :)
ReplyDeleteEmi,you are about 8weeks ahead of me yet I feel like I am in 30th week. Wish that we are close that we could share many more things as we are going through this together.
ReplyDeleteSarah! I am sure we will meet soon again!