Friday, February 25, 2011

Hawaii









































































































Justin and I had to go to Hawaii due to my visa issue. All my paper work went well so I could stay another year in Korea if we decide to. God blessed us as we stayed at Justin's friend's place. We enjoyed different beaches, mountains and nice warm weather.

3 comments:

  1. beautiful pictures once again YJ! I love to see your little baby growing so well inside of you; you are a wonderful mom already! Miss you and love you much. Wish we could have a coffee date together... You are such a huge blessing to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sarah! I think of you often and pray for you. Yes, I can't wait to have a coffee date with you soon. Hope you are well and pray that God touches your heart as you long for Him in a special way. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you are very creative. I love the pictures. You have a gift with art and creativity. I enjoyed hanging out with you guys, and hope to do it again sometime soon. Hope all is well with you. :P

    ReplyDelete