Tuesday, March 1, 2011

27weeks




















I went to the hospital to do a few tests. The baby was facing my back so it was hard to see baby's face. They made me walk around 3times to make the baby move so they can see the baby better. It's kinda crazy to see how the baby looks. It looks like Justin I think. Thank God that the baby is healthy and normal so far!

4 comments:

  1. AHHH! SO amazing and wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Little baby! We are so excited. God has such an amazing way of creation. It is amazing how you can love someone without ever meeting them. We can't wait to show the new baby all of our love.
    ~E

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those 3D pictures are so realistic! I guess Korean ultrasound system is much advanced. It look so real!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Erin. It has been a blessing!

    ReplyDelete