Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Still

C     G/B   Am  
Hide   me   now,   
   F   D/F#   G  
Under  Your   wings   
C/E    Fmaj7  
Cover   me,   
     Dm7               G  
With in Your mighty   hand   

  
C                F         G       C  
When the oceans rise and thunders roar   
C                F     G       Am  
I will soar with You, above the storm   
                F/A   G/B     Csus4   C  
Father, You are King over the flood     
           F             G       Fmaj9  
I will be still and know You are God   

  
       C    G/B    Am  
Find  rest   my   soul   
      F     D/F#  G  
In  Christ   a - lone   
C/E         F  
Know His   power   
     Dm7             G  
In  quietness and   trust

2 comments:

  1. I am praying for you during this waiting time, cannot imagine how you are feeling.... The Lord our God is gracious, abounding in good deeds. May this little baby be yet another of the countless, beautiful blessings used to draw you closer to Him, and may he give you grace and wisdom to teach this baby to love Him more than anything! I love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Our God is so gracious. Whatever He brings into our life allows us to experience His goodness!

    ReplyDelete