Thursday, June 30, 2011

Let me think....


Zion likes to put his hand always on his face. It seems he is in deep think..

2 comments:

  1. Young-Jin and Justin, whenever we get a chance to have a good internet access, Ravil and I absolutely love to read all your posts about you and Zion, to see all your pictures or watch videos, here on the blog or on Facebook. Thank you so much for sharing your life. It is soooo beautiful! Zion is just so precious! Your family is a gift of beauty from God to this world. We treasure you. We are praying for you and for a chance to meet together.
    With much love,
    Dilya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so must echo what Dilya says about very much delighting in looking through all of the pictures you post. When I look at them and read your thoughts, my heart praises God and rejoices in his utter goodness, love and faithfulness! I am very much excited to see you again and meet precious Zion!

    ReplyDelete