| from the birth until now - 30 number picture life portrait |
| 30 years, 30 colorful birds, 30 love messages from me |
| Justin turned 30!! |
| lovely Ari |
| Justin's 30th Birthday big cake cookie by Steve Leitch. Justin looks like teenager in this pic. |
| Daniel & Justin |
| Allison & Matt |
| Sarah & Ari |
| Bair family, we love you guys too! |
| Yes, Justin turned 30! |
| me & Faith |
| Mr. Leitch & Justin |
| Justin who turned 30 & his wife |
| Matt, Matt, Preston |
| Sweet Sarah |
| Leon & Pam who were baby sitting Zion for the night! |
| made by Justin's mom |
| Jake |
| Steve's kids |
| Sutton Jason |
| Thank you Sarah for making this amazing dessert! |
Justin turned 30 years old on Dec. 29th 2011. I surprised Justin for his 30th birthday. I wanted to invite people to celebrate together how God has been so
gracious and merciful for 30years of Justin's life. Because of God's
amazing love through Christ, Justin is a child of God, a husband, a
father and a fellow heavenly citizen of you all!
Happy late 30th birthday, Justin! Sorry for missing it this year! I remember your surprise birthday gift of tickets to California :) It was so good to be with you there. But it seems like this year it was even more surprising and exciting :) Looks like it was a very special party!
ReplyDeleteYoung-Jin, you can get so creative! Actually, I am not surprized how creative you can be :) But I am still amazed at what you came up with: the bird love messages on the tree, the paloroid pictures with glasses and mustache... pictures of Justin's life in the shape of "30"... I am sure Justin was so blessed by all your surprises!
Best wishes and all the blessings to all three of you for this next chapter in your life!
Time flies by so quickly, but the Lord is so merciful and wonderful to make it reach with meaning and events! May your hearts be able to praise HIm every day!
We love you very much and really really miss you!
With all our hearts,
Ravil and Dilorom.
PS. We hope we can skype sometime before our babies come within the following couple of weeks :)
And by the way! Beautiful photography! Really like the last "studio" picture of Justin. The way Justin looks and the mood of this picture really transfers and highlights the feel of this special age of 30. Happy birthday again!
ReplyDeleteThank you for leaving me such message. Yes, I can't forget our time together when we went to San Diego. I miss it! God is good Dilya.. How God allowed us to celebrate His 30th birthday was such a blessing. Not because what we did but who we are now in Christ. I am deeply thankful for what how God is leading us again and again. I have been thinking of you so much since your due date is very closer. You are in my prayer very often. Yes, I hope we could talk on Skype soon. Also I will write you soon!
ReplyDelete