Saturday, January 21, 2012

Only and the last

Teresa got me this Orchids plant for Christmas. She remembered what I said long time ago about that I want to have Orchids plant for every room. It is so beautiful and exotic. This is the only flower plant in the house that brings life to this winter season. Even one single petal hasn't fall yet. I love looking at it everyday.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Youngjin! You take really good photos. I was closing my Skype window when I noticed the link to your blog and was just checking it out. Zion is really getting big. I miss you guys. Your photos have inspired me to seek out God in seemingly small aspects of life. Well, gotta get back to studying... Be in peace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Andrew. I am so glad that my photo work some what could give you inspiration to see our God in a special way! It's my joy to do that. We miss youguys too. and praying that you guys will delight in Him.

    ReplyDelete