Wow, I can't believe that Shin is mom of this precious baby Ren! He is a gift from God. I am so happy for Shin and Judah. We had a great reunion even though our long drive to NY and back wasn't the best. Their new porch, the view and the hot tub was a treat! It's so sad that we are just so far away. I bet Ren will get so big next time I see him. I miss you all!
Oh! :) How happy! Congratulations on being an auntie to your sister's precious new little one. I'm glad to see of the safe arrival, and that you, Justin, Zion and your mom could all spend time with the new parents and baby Ren.
ReplyDeleteI miss you and Justin much, and even though I haven't been able to see you much, you are in my thoughts and prayers with the ever closer launch date of NB Converge Church.
정신없이 지나간 즐거운 시간들.. 다들 보고싶고 가까이 살면 정말 좋을텐데
ReplyDelete