Friday, December 14, 2012
It's good to be home....
Oh my... it's been a while that I haven't update what is going with my life. Finally, we moved to a new place. Praise God. His timing is always perfect. So we live on Marshall st. now. And Zion and I came back from Korea. It was a good trip and good to see my family in Korea. The flight was tough with Zion but we made it back safely. I am so thankful that God allowed us to have our own place. So I am slowly getting myself to call home. It's not perfect yet but it's warm and cozy by the real fire place. And it's good to make scones at home. I really scones but haven't find the perfect recipe that I like. Zion is growing and getting so active. Justin's hair is getting longer that he can do pony tale style now. It's good to be home....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment