Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Coffee Roasting

Who knew we will roast our own coffee beans. Justin started to do that and now it became my thing. I feel like I roast at least two times a week. We have been trying different beans from different region. The pic of coffee bean that I roasted is Brazilian. I would say it is not my favorite but I like it because it is fresh. It is crazy to think about that God created these coffee beans.

2 comments:

  1. So cool that you know how to roast coffee beans. I can imagine you being pretty good at it.
    I just scrolled down your blog and was so blessed to find the time to read a bit more about your life.
    I have been also been amazed at Gods creation this fall. Lately I have been enjoying going black rasberry picking. They grow wild in nature over here and are so delicious and healthy. Looking for black rasberries and thanking God for His creation make my nature walks even more special. Love and miss you, Katha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can wait to share with you my freshly roasted coffee with you Katha someday. :)

    ReplyDelete