Justin and I are starting our new year in San Diego! yeah!!!! God is so good! we will continually celebrate Justin's birthday and our 2010! and we will get to see Dilya before she goes back to her country!
영진아!!!!! 하나님의 계획은 너무 멋지고 주님 안에서 충만한 너와 저스틴의 하나된 삶이 너무 아름답다!!!!! 2010년도 처음같은 모습으로 더욱 풍성하고 성령의 열매 꽉 찬 한해가 되길 기도해~~~~ Justin, I feel already very close to you altough we haven't get a chance to chat... not even once... But I thank God for you and for how He has made you one with Youngjin and made you our family. Thank you so much for loving and treasuring my beautiful cousin and friend Youngjin as you only can do. May God bless and keep you, and fill your life with His many more wonderful things in 2010!!!!!
영진아!!!!! 하나님의 계획은 너무 멋지고 주님 안에서 충만한 너와 저스틴의 하나된 삶이 너무 아름답다!!!!! 2010년도 처음같은 모습으로 더욱 풍성하고 성령의 열매 꽉 찬 한해가 되길 기도해~~~~
ReplyDeleteJustin, I feel already very close to you altough we haven't get a chance to chat... not even once... But I thank God for you and for how He has made you one with Youngjin and made you our family. Thank you so much for loving and treasuring my beautiful cousin and friend Youngjin as you only can do. May God bless and keep you, and fill your life with His many more wonderful things in 2010!!!!!