I received the letter and the dark Belgium chocolate from Yulia. It was very unexpected and surprising. God blessed me so much through her when I got to spend a lot of time with her. I don't get to see her often anymore since we both got married. I miss her. It was so sweet to hear from her.The letter brought me comfort and warmth in my heart during this cold winter. God does beautiful things in our life for each season. Even though we don't share face to face in our present, we continually grow as we remember what we shared before....윤경이에게서 생각지도 않은 편지와 아몬드 다크 벨지엠 초코렛이 메일로 왔다. 하나님께서는 윤경이를 통해서 같이 시간을 보내는 동안 많은 축복을 해주셨다. 비록 지금은 둘다 결혼해서 자주 볼 수 없지만.. 그리울 때가 많다. 추운 겨울에 마음담긴 편지와 초콜렛은 맘을 따뜻하게하고 위로했다. 이 현재우리는 얼굴을 마주하며 나눌 수는 없지만 우리가 전에 나누었던 것을 기억하며 성장한다..
Friday, February 26, 2010
The letter
I received the letter and the dark Belgium chocolate from Yulia. It was very unexpected and surprising. God blessed me so much through her when I got to spend a lot of time with her. I don't get to see her often anymore since we both got married. I miss her. It was so sweet to hear from her.The letter brought me comfort and warmth in my heart during this cold winter. God does beautiful things in our life for each season. Even though we don't share face to face in our present, we continually grow as we remember what we shared before....윤경이에게서 생각지도 않은 편지와 아몬드 다크 벨지엠 초코렛이 메일로 왔다. 하나님께서는 윤경이를 통해서 같이 시간을 보내는 동안 많은 축복을 해주셨다. 비록 지금은 둘다 결혼해서 자주 볼 수 없지만.. 그리울 때가 많다. 추운 겨울에 마음담긴 편지와 초콜렛은 맘을 따뜻하게하고 위로했다. 이 현재우리는 얼굴을 마주하며 나눌 수는 없지만 우리가 전에 나누었던 것을 기억하며 성장한다..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment