Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Remembering God's faithfulness..



Justin got this flower for me almost one month ago.It's still beautiful and it makes me remember God's faithfulness. I have been so blessed by the truth recently and continually. Last Sunday, I felt like the sermon was prepared just for me. God spoke to me so much through Numbers 10. It was about the Israelite's and Moses. They had distorted perspectives about the past, the present and the future. They forgot who God is because they were so focused on their circumstance and lost their perspective on God. It was what I was going through! I forgot how God has called me, what God is doing right now and what God has promised me. God is so faithful, loving and gracious! He is continually reminding me who He is in my life! I was so convicted and humbled by His grace.... God's faithfulness reaches the sky in my life... 주님의 말씀이 얼마나 복되고 귀한지.. 저번주 주일 설교는 꼭 나를 위해 준비되었던 것처럼 하나님을 나를 향해 말씀하시고 깨닫게 하셨다.. 너무 감사하다. 사사기 10장을 통한 이스라엘 백성과 모세는 하나님을 향해 불평하고 과거의 그들을 향해 행하신 일을 있고 낮에는 구름기둥으로 밤에는 불기둥으로 보호하심을 잊고 미래의 보장하신 약속을 잊고 불평한 그들에게 다시금 하나님은 사랑과 은혜를 베푸시면 내 손이 짧아서 할 수 없을것 같으냐고 물으시며 그들에게 기억하게 하셨다.. 바로 나의 삶이 다.. 그렇게 위대한 구원과 은혜를 경험하고 지금 이 순간에도 행하고 계시며 이루심을 믿으라 했는데 나는 어느새 나의 형편과 상황에만 억매여서 그분이 어떤분임을 잠시 잊고 불평하며 자기동정에 빠져있었는데.. 그분의 위대한 사랑과 은혜를 나를 또 다시 깨닫고 일어나고 그분을 바라보게 하심... 그분의 신실함이 하늘에 닫는다..

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing God's working in your heart Young Jin. You are a beautiful woman who displays Christ's love in such special, unique, artistic ways. It's a treasure to get to know you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. um, that "iubestesarah" is Sarah Wisner :)

    ReplyDelete