
Your baby's skeleton is changing from soft cartilage to bone, and the umbilical cord — her lifeline to the placenta — is growing stronger and thicker. Your baby weighs 5 ounces now (about as much as a turnip), and she's around 5 inches long from head to bottom. She can move her joints, and her sweat glands are starting to develop.
WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????????????????
ReplyDeleteOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SISTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We are sooooooooo happy for you!!!!
So amazed at the news!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!
When did you find out???? Was it planned?
I miss you; often think of you.
How do you feel being pregnant? I mean both emotionally AND physically. What an amazing news!
Will be praying for you ALL.
Hi Dilya!!!!! long time no talk!!! I often think of you too!!! God is good. haha. Life is full of unexpected things. I found out when I was 8weeks. I don't feel much but go to bathroom a lot!! haha. how are you my sister? I pray for you often for you both!!! tell me all about it. how is your life there?
ReplyDelete