

It's a rainy day today. So it's very cloudy and gloomy. I actually did not go outside for 4days. It's getting harder for me to be active and do things outside. Yet, I have been blessed with my time alone. God has been touching my heart in so many ways. (through reading His word, meditating on it, praying, reflecting my life in God's perspective, listening to classical music, doing prenatal yoga and etc) Especially, God is teaching me so much through the book of Titus right now as I do my devotions on it everyday. What a blessed hope we have through Jesus Christ! It says in Titus 3:4-7, "But when the kindness and love of God our Savior appeared, he saved us, not because of righteous things we had done, but because of his mercy. He saved us through the washing of rebirth and renewal by the Holy Spirit, whom he poured out on us generously through Jesus Christ our Savior, so that, having been justified by his grace, we might become heirs having the hope of eternal life."It's kind of an overwhelming truth! I praise God for this!! And I'm thankful for little beautiful creatures that I can enjoy. So I took a picture of them. The flower on the right actually smells so good.
No comments:
Post a Comment