Wednesday, June 20, 2012

"Since I have My life before me"










God has given this young life of Zion to be under my care & responsibility.
I have been praying for Zion everyday. So he will live a full life God intended.
From "Crazy Love" book by Francis Chan, I read very convicting words by twelve years old girl.

" Since I have my life before me"

I'll live my life to the fullest.
I'm be happy.
I'll brighten up.
I will be more joyful than I have ever been.
I will be kind to others.
I will loosen up.
I will tell others about Christ.
I will go on adventures and change the world.
I will be bold and not change who I really am.
I will have no troubles but instead help others with their troubles.

You see, I'll be one of those people who live to be history makers at a young age.
Oh, I'll have moments, good and bad, but I will wipe away the bad and only remember the good.
In fact that's all I remember, just good moments, nothing in between, just living my life to the fullest.
I'll be one of those people who go somewhere with a mission, an awesome plan, a world-changing plan, and nothing will hold me back.
I'll set an example for others, I will pray for direction.
I have my life beforem.
I will give others the joy I have and God will give me more joy.
I will do everything God tells me to do.
I will follow the footsteps of God.
I will do my best!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment