Friday, January 25, 2013

Everyday cooking





It is a part of life that I need to cook for family everyday. What should we eat become everyday thought. Honestly, cooking is not my favorite thing to do. But I am thankful that I could do it for my family. Since I really like Thai food, I tried to make the Pad Thai sauce for the first time. It turned out pretty good and it was much better than the sauce from the bottle or package. I realized I like pizza that I make at home more than pizza from some of  restaurants. But there is some kind of rule in my stomach that I want to eat Korean food at least one meal of the day. It is interesting. I made Seaweed soup out of Clam broth and it turned out very good. Thank you Lord for all different kinds of food that we could enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment