How can I express this moment of life? It is the most mysterious and the most rewarding moment for woman to go through this. I only can think of our amazing creator God. Thank you God for giving us this precious child to raise for your glory. My labor started from 12:30 at night but we waited until 6 am in the morning. I was screaming in the car all the way to the hospital. Once I got there, Acacia came out in 20 mins. Yeah.. I was so ready.. no time for epidural. She was born at 7:52AM. It was another completely nature birth. I am thankful that Acacia is healthy and beautiful. Welcome Acacia! We love you!
Monday, March 25, 2013
Acacia Lida Baney was born on March 25th 2013
How can I express this moment of life? It is the most mysterious and the most rewarding moment for woman to go through this. I only can think of our amazing creator God. Thank you God for giving us this precious child to raise for your glory. My labor started from 12:30 at night but we waited until 6 am in the morning. I was screaming in the car all the way to the hospital. Once I got there, Acacia came out in 20 mins. Yeah.. I was so ready.. no time for epidural. She was born at 7:52AM. It was another completely nature birth. I am thankful that Acacia is healthy and beautiful. Welcome Acacia! We love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













No comments:
Post a Comment