Sunday, March 31, 2013

He has risen!








It is not enough for us to think about what Christ has done for me even through out the year. I am so grateful for the Easter time to focus on the difference that Christ made because of His resurrection. My life is no longer under any bondage of sin but has been set free. I want to live a life that reflects the victory of Christ. How glorious it is to have that truth in my life! His grace is so rich that He was willing to cancel my sin through Christ. God gave me this verse for 2013 that I want to meditate over and over. Thank you Lord...
Galatians 2:20
I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.
 
P.S. I got my tree back from Justin's mom. I had that tree since moody. It's still growing. Our Easter Sunday was very delightful with many different things. Zion has been a big helper for daddy carrying wood into the house. He is getting so big! Emma from David's Deli brought beautiful flower for Acacia and me. It is so beautiful. Thank you Emma. 

No comments:

Post a Comment