Oh my goodness! I am kinda overwhelmed with the blessings that people has been given since Acacia is born. People from our church has deliver us a meal everyday. It is a very humbling experience to receive food from people. I feel spoiled. And I have already received so many gifts because of Acacia. One lady from our church made such a cute shoes and pants for Acacia. People are so talented!! I wish I could make such thing. We all as a family has been enjoying Acacia so much. I can't thank enough to God who has given us this precious child to our family to praise His name and to see His glory more and more. I am learning so much through this course of my life. God.. You are truly good! Thank you Thank you Thank you.....
Tuesday, April 9, 2013
Since Acacia
Oh my goodness! I am kinda overwhelmed with the blessings that people has been given since Acacia is born. People from our church has deliver us a meal everyday. It is a very humbling experience to receive food from people. I feel spoiled. And I have already received so many gifts because of Acacia. One lady from our church made such a cute shoes and pants for Acacia. People are so talented!! I wish I could make such thing. We all as a family has been enjoying Acacia so much. I can't thank enough to God who has given us this precious child to our family to praise His name and to see His glory more and more. I am learning so much through this course of my life. God.. You are truly good! Thank you Thank you Thank you.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment