My beautiful friend! When I saw this photo, I got SO excited and extra happy about the day I continue to look forward to the day I get to meet this precious new life! Love and hugs to all in the Baney family.
Oh Thank you Sarah. And I am glad that you and Brian got to come to Converge last Sunday. It was so good seeing you and Brian. And You got to hold Acacia. I am so thankful that God continually brings me encouragements through you, your life and who you are.
My beautiful friend! When I saw this photo, I got SO excited and extra happy about the day I continue to look forward to the day I get to meet this precious new life! Love and hugs to all in the Baney family.
ReplyDeleteOh Thank you Sarah. And I am glad that you and Brian got to come to Converge last Sunday. It was so good seeing you and Brian. And You got to hold Acacia. I am so thankful that God continually brings me encouragements through you, your life and who you are.
ReplyDelete