Monday, February 27, 2012
Life to Share
Justin and I decided to be intentional spend our Monday for us and our family. We made a trip to Chicago for Korean market, Trader Joe's and to see Bair's family. It was so good to be with them. Ari and Ti is growing fast. Ari really likes Zion and she said she will get married with Zion. It reminded our time in Korea together. I wish we could be little more closer to get together often. God is working for us in a different place. I pray that we continually will see His glory as we seek and obey where He calls us in this season. Though I had fun our first try out Monday and so grateful for my husband who allowed me to get the things that I wanted. It made me feel so loved. Again, I appreciate all the details I could see from the nature God created and people who can express with such gift of art.
"Sunlight takes thousands of years to be created about eight minutes to reach Earth, and a fraction of a second to be captured and used by plants." -Sunlight
P.S. I didn't bring my camera. All was taken by iphone. Surprisingly not too bad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














No comments:
Post a Comment