Monday, February 6, 2012

Miscarriage





"For it is God who works in you to will and to act in order to fulfill his good purpose." (Philippians 2:13) Life is full of unexpected things. Yet I continually believe that God is sovereign over all things. I was pregnant with our 2nd child for 10 weeks. But the little one is not in my belly any more. I had a miscarriage on Feb. 7th in 2012. At the age of 33, I gave birth to Zion who is so precious and a our joy and I also lost one. It has been hard for me to understand why God allowed this to be happened in my life. Yes, He is the one who gives and takes away. I felt like God is trying to teach me again to have faith in Him alone. How much do I need to learn to have faith in Him alone. And say that God knows absolutely what is best for my life. Yes, it is not about me but about His good purpose and glory. Yet He cares so much of me. It is easy to say who God is according to what I know through His word. But God loves me so much that I could experience in a very personal and intimate way. He is not God who is far out there to rule this universe but He is my Creator who knows my most deepest needs and calls me as His own. I felt like my faith has been tested and brought to the level that God takes my walk with Him seriously. By His grace, I again come out strong and see His glory as I believe.
"Then Jesus said, “Did I not tell you that if you believe, you will see the glory of God?”(John 11:40)
Justin got this flower when I had a miscarriage. There is absolute beauty in what God has made through all the details that I see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment