R. C. Sproul writes, "Men are never duly touched and impressed with a conviction of their insignificance, until they have contrasted themselves with the majesty of God."
Can I even comprehend who God is and what kind of love He has for me? I feel so small and helpless. Yet God cares about my being and my life in a way that I can't even fathom. I wish I could open my eyes of heart to see and to experience His love in the way that He wants me to see and to experience. My head seems know it but my heart seems not fully(?) comprehending it. I want to ask God to put my heart and faith in a right place where it belongs.
1John 2:5 "But if anyone obeys his word, love for God is truly made complete in them. This is how we know we are in him." This is my prayer.
P.S. The flower plant brought to me from Carrie Klint. I was encouraged and comforted. So blessed by her.

No comments:
Post a Comment