Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Chicago outing








Wow... What a opportunity I had on Wed. Thanks to Andrea. She took Zion for all day. So I could go to Chicago with Justin. He had to go there for work and I wanted to go with him. He dropped me off in the downtown. So that I could walk around the city and enjoy my day of outing Chicago. And I got to see my friend Sarah. It was kinda short time with her but so blessed to see. How much I missed Chicago! It snowed and rained all day yet I had a fun. Some reason, God brought me with the season in the country living of Michigan for now. I am learning different things in life that I am thankful even though I love city and miss city living. I believe that God's great purpose is far greater than my desire. He will take me to the place where I will be more close to Him.

p.s. surprising to find kimchi stuff at Trader Joe's. I guess Korean food is getting popular.

No comments:

Post a Comment