Tuesday, February 5, 2013
For my baby girl
So, I wanted to make something for my baby girl. It has been a while that I have done crochet. Maybe it's about 15 or 20 years ago. And I never made hat before. It's been challenging. But I really like doing it. Zion's head was helping me to measure the size of hat that I was trying to make it for my baby girl. Actually, I made it too big that I had to untie a few times. It brought me such a joy to make something for someone and it was very a good work for this season while I am staying at home all the time. There is such beauty for waiting the baby to come out and for participating our time together. Even better if I can have just baked homemade blueberry muffin. Yummy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment