Friday, February 22, 2013

My Feburary....







I felt like my days are so repeating. Zion demands me so much to keep up with him each day. My life became so simple. I have to cook to bring some food on the table each day for my family and entertaining Zion all day. The life that God has given me is a mystery. I felt like I lost excitements and certain dreams. God brought me with the season that I know Him differently. He shows me Himself differently. I never imagined my life will be where I am now. One thing is clear that God never change. He was the same all along with my life. I just pray that I will continually seek Him in the way He wants me and to know him better even though my circumstances completely changed. Zion brings me such a joy each day. I finally finished the hat for my baby girl. Zion and I made the crown today at the story time. Again, I never imagined my life will be like this. It is the life that God has given me to see His glory and to desire His glory....

No comments:

Post a Comment