I made this card for Justin's brother Mike who turned 33. It made me think about my life and my age which is 33. Sometimes, I wish I could write down everything that God is doing in my life. God is truly the author of my life. It is a His redemptive story, yet it's not about me but about who He is. I realized God has been always the same in my life. He never change. His love never cease. It is me who is so slow to learn and to give myself completely to God. I am so amazed how patient He is to me and how His love endures. God is teaching me so much in this season as a mom & a wife. I actually overwhelmed by how He is revealing His truth each day. There are so many. Recently, God opened my eyes of heart to realized what is mean to be more like Jesus. We say that phrase all the time as a Christian. When the Holy Spirit talk to us, he reveals Truth. He communicates with us about a Person-about Jesus. Truth is a Person. (John 14:6, "I am... the truth."). The disciples were in a boat during a storm, while Jesus slept at the back. If we had gone to those disciples in the middle of that tempest and asked them, "What is the truth of this situation?" what would they have said? "We perish!" Was that the truth? No. Truth was asleep at the back of the boat. Truth is a Person. In a moment Truth Himself would stand up and calm the storm. Then they knew the Truth of their circumstances. Truth is a Person who is always present in our life. We cannot know the truth of our circumstance until we have heard from God. he is Truth! Truth is present and active in our life! I want to exactly what Jesus did. It's hearing God and do what He does. Pray that God will give me His desire with all things to live my life more life Christ.
John 5:19
Jesus gave them this answer: “Very truly I tell you,
the Son can do nothing by himself; he can do only what he sees his
Father doing, because whatever the Father does the Son also does.

Young Jin-
ReplyDeleteYour insight, your heart, your ever-learning spirit that grows in love for the Author of Life everlasting is something for which I am thankful for time and again. Thank you for sharing what God is teaching you lately... I love you friend, ever so much.
~Sarah
I love the card you made, so colorful and peaceful.
ReplyDelete