Saturday, March 17, 2012

Potter

 I have been learning how to make different things out of clay. It is not easy to make something like I see in the store. It takes a lot of strength. My shoulder and arms have been so sore every week. But I love making something out of clay. I have been keeping thinking about God as the Potter who made us like clay. God had a different purpose for all of us. So I have been thinking and praying that He will lead me to know and to do His purpose in my life. It is so awesome to know that He is my potter who is so perfect and holy! I can't wait to see all my finish product yet I enjoy all the process. 

"How the precious children of Zion, once worth their weight in gold, are now considered as pots of clay, the work of a potter’s hands!" (Lamentaions 4:2)
"Does not the potter have the right to make out of the same lump of clay some pottery for special purposes and some for common use?" (Romans 9:21)

No comments:

Post a Comment