Tuesday, March 27, 2012
Give me flower
Sarah brought me beautiful Chrysanthemum when she came to visit us with Brian. Their story and testimony were so encouraging. I am very excited for them and what God is doing in them. Justin also brought me really cool Orchids flower in grape. My eyes has been so happy to see these flowers these days. Ah... God is truly amazing. He made all these beautiful flowers that I could enjoy.
I have been praying for deeper understand about His way and His truth in Psalm 119:33-35. These words are just so eye opening again. The result of my longing, knowing, understanding, keeping and following is that I find my delight in God and nothing else.
33 Teach me, LORD, the way of your decrees,
that I may follow it to the end.
34 Give me understanding, so that I may keep your law
and obey it with all my heart.
35 Direct me in the path of your commands,
for there I find delight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment