Friday, March 30, 2012

Out of Clay




Finally, my ceramic class got over. I made probably about 15 of different shapes of things through this class. The most of them are still in the process. But I got to bring some of them home. God allowed me to experience of a little of His heart when He made us and still in the process of making us according what He desires us to be. I realized I just love doing things with my hands and create something beautiful. I am excited how the rest of them will turn out.

You turn things upside down, as if the potter were thought to be like the clay! Shall what is formed say to the one who formed it, “You did not make me”? Can the pot say to the potter, “You know nothing”? (Isaiah 29:16)
Yet you, LORD, are our Father. We are the clay, you are the potter; we are all the work of your hand.
(Isaiah 64:8)

No comments:

Post a Comment