Sunday, April 15, 2012

34th Anniversay of living




 I found this flower in the living room with the sweet birthday note on my birthday morning. Justin and Zion went out while I was still sleeping. He took me to Chicago and stayed the night at a hotel(The James). Zion was taken care by the family from our church. Actually, I got to stop nursing him since my birthday. I had a great time in Chicago with friends. Justin made my birthday very special for sure. I can't believe that I turned 34. Because my heart still says I am 24. But I see more and more how big God is and how small I am as I get older. I take serious about God and less about things that not connect to Him & the Gospel. It is by God's grace that I am who I am. I am eternally thankful for what God has done and been doing in my life. God is SO interested in build my character to be more like Christ. I am so excited what God has for me this year even though it is actually HARD to go through. My prayer for this year is like the prayer of Jabez...
"Oh, that You would bless me indeed, and enlarge my territory, that Your hand would be with me, and that You would keep me from evil."(1Chronicles 4:9-10)


No comments:

Post a Comment