Friday, April 27, 2012

Nothing

I am humbled again for how God speak through His truth. On a Saturday morning, God spoke to me through 1Cor. 2:9 which is,
"No eye has seen,
No ear has heard,
No mind has conceived
What the Lord has prepared for those who love Him."
while I was doing my devotion. And then, I got to hear the same verse in the evening while I was listening a sermon of Fancis Chan. God made me cry as He revealed His truth about that no one can even imagine what He has prepared for His children. I was just crying and overwhelmed by His amazing love. He comforted me and confirmed me again what kind of hope that I have in Him in a daily basis. Even more crazy things continued as I went to Church next day for worship. I cried again in worship. Christy wrote a new worship song. The song was about the mystery revealed from Colossians 1. And the song has the same words of No eye, No ear and No mind knows what God has prepared for those who love Him. God is speaking again and again that I need to have hope in what He has prepared for me. I need to Trust in Him, Dwell in His land, Enjoy His safe pasture, Take delight in Him, Commit my way to Him, Be still before Him and Wait patiently for Him. God truly is living God who speaks with such power and life. I praise Him with all my heart.

picture- I realized I love April blossoms. Heavenly Father, Thank you for showing your grace through this flower tree in my walk with Zion.

No comments:

Post a Comment