Chicken salad that I made so good. Recently, I have been really appreciating about "Food" which is so crucial for our daily living. This century that I live in, most likely food is so common thing for most people. It is just expected to have and eat. Since I eat often times alone, I felt like I interact with food more as I cook and eat. It just gives me a different perspective on LIFE. Not only it gives me a different flavor but also it keeps me go on my living. How crazy is that. God created me and created things to keep me alive and to give me pleasure. Then it is a gift. The fact that I could eat and taste all kinds of food and gain energy to live a life God intended, it is a worship. It makes me to give God the glory as I eat. Jesus taught us how to pray to God. It awakes me with "Give us daily bread" in Matthrew 6:11. Why? Who prays like that these days? It is God who provides every single meal for us to eat. I often take things for granted. I am eternally grateful for not only He constantly provides my daily very needs for my physical need but only he provided true LIFE bread Jesus for my soul. He is truly the living God who provides my daily bread.
5 “And
when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray
standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by
others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. 6
But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your
Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in
secret, will reward you. 7 And when you pray, do not keep on babbling like pagans, for they think they will be heard because of their many words. 8 Do not be like them, for your Father knows what you need before you ask him.
9 “This, then, is how you should pray:
“‘Our Father in heaven,
hallowed be your name,
10 your kingdom come,
your will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven.
11 Give us today our daily bread.
12 And forgive us our debts,
as we also have forgiven our debtors.
13 And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from the evil one.

No comments:
Post a Comment