Thursday, April 5, 2012

It's Time for a cup of tea



Is it a sign of getting really old? I enjoy more and more of finding a quite place and seek God and the peace that is from the truth. I am blessed to have a cup of tea when I can find a time to do it. It is so enjoyable even with if there is any baked stuff. I made Almond Biscotti which is from Grangran's recipe. Thanks to Carrie who brought raw green bush tea for me. Thanks to Justin who brought this beautiful humble flowers from the yard outside. God is allowing me to have a simple joy from all around me. Yet isn't His amazing love through Christ enough for me and my life?

"But I am like an olive tree flourishing in the house of God; I trust in God’s unfailing love for ever and ever." (Psalm 52:8)

No comments:

Post a Comment