Friday, April 6, 2012
Good Friday
I stand a few feet from a mirror and see the face of a person who failed,... who failed her Maker. Again. I promised I wouldn't, but I did. I was quiet when I should have been bold. I took a seat when I should have taken a stand. My eyes look in the mirror and see a sinner, a failure, a promise-breaker. But by faith I look in the mirror and see a child of God through Christ who died for my sin. My eyes see my faults. My faith sees my Savior. My eyes see my guilt. My faith sees His blood.
"Christ's love is greater than anyone can ever know, but I pray that you will be able to know that love." (Ephesians 3:19)
p.s. Thanks to my husband, Justin who brought me this such beauty to enjoy and worship my Savior who created all things for His glory.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Young Jin- While I rarely write a comment to tell you how much God uses your blog and pictures and thoughts to bless me, it is true. So often I look forward to going to your blog page and seeing what God is doing in your heart through your daily life. Thank you for sharing these things so I can rejoice and praise our great God with you even when we don't see each other very often. Knowing you through friendship is one of the many, undeserved gifts God has blessed me so richly with.
ReplyDelete